Player Evaluations and Team Selections:
We have finalized plans to move forward with the player evaluation/team selection process for most divisions. To participate and be considered for In-House Rec team selection at any level, players must be fully registered in the appropriate RTBB division. All properly registered players will be assigned to a team. Evaluation session participation is not required but is recommended if one is scheduled for your grade level.
- There will not be evaluations for players in the 1st/2nd Grade Boys & Girls Clinic and 3rd Grade Boys Division,
- Teams will be assigned by Division Directors after registrations are closed on 11/21.
- Evaluation sessions for players in grades 4-8 will be held in the Old/Stage Gym at Copeland.
- 10-12 players from each age group will be scheduled to participate together in short evaluation sessions.
- We will send a detailed schedule with specific times for each player after registrations are closed on 11/14.
- Teams will be selected by coaches during a division draft immediately after evaluations.
- 5th/6th Grade Boys Division will begin at approximately 615 PM on Friday 11/17.
- 7th/8th Grade Boys Division will follow, starting at approximately 7:30 PM on Friday 11/17.
- 4th Grade Boys Division will start at approximately 9:15 AM on Saturday 11/18.
- We are planning to share more information about High School Rec by the end of next week and before registrations are closed on 11/28.
For any Registration inquiries and assistance, please email our Registrar:
For any In-House Rec inquiries, please email the Director: